Adelaide Home Improvements is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals. The policy set out below explains the way in which Adelaide Home Improvements will use, manage and protect your personal information in accordance with Australian privacy laws.
“We”, “us”, and “Our” means subsidiaries, related bodies corporate or related entities (within the meaning given in the Corporations Act 2001) of Adelaide Home Improvements and its respective employees, agents and independent contractors.
“Personal information” has the same meaning as found in section 6 of the Privacy Act 1988. “Third Party” means any person, corporation or entity not related to Adelaide Home
“You” and “your” means the user of, or visitor to the Website or person or corporation who contacts us via postal, electronic, telephone or other means of communication.
“Website” means this Adelaide Home Improvements website and any links available from or within the Website, but does not include any external websites or links to external websites not belonging to or controlled by Adelaide Home Improvement, its subsidiaries, related corporations or entities.
2. Y our Privacy
- 2.2 You acknowledge that any information collected by us has been knowingly provided by you at your sole discretion, and you understand the terms herein on which that information has been collected and disclosed.
3. Collection of Information
- 3.1 We may collect personal information from you including your name, address, telephone number and email address when you knowingly provide us with information when you visit our website, enter into a competition or promotion, deal with our related entities, participate in a survey, or any ‘after sales’ follow-ups.
- 3.2 If we ask for your information and you do not provide it to us, we may not be able to answer any requests you may make to us.
- 3.3 When browsing our Website we may collect information in connection with your web browser including:
- 3.3.1 Your IP address;
- 3.3.2 The type and version of your browser;
4.1.1 4.1.2 4.1.3 4.1.4
promotion and marketing by us;
for the purpose of gathering statistics;
to monitor the quality and service of our Website; and
to better help us understand your needs in relation to our products and services.
3.3.3 The pages that you visit on our Website;
4. Use of your information
4.1 Any personal information that you submit to us whether by electronic, postal, telephone or any other method may be used by us for the following purposes:
4.2 We may choose to contact you by postal, electronic, telephone or any other convenient method.
5. Disclosure of your information
- 5.1 From time to time we may disclose your information as permitted by law to our
related entities for the purpose of marketing and promotion.
- 5.2 Unless required or authorised by law we will not disclose your personal information that you submit to us to any Third Party.
- 5.3 We will never publish your personal information on our Website, any public listing or directory or in any of our promotional material without your express consent.
6. Y our information
- 6.1 You can access and request correction of any personal information about you if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- 6.2 If you no longer want to receive communication from us you may request us to delete your personal information.
- 6.3 Any requests for access to or deletion of your information must be made directly by you contacting us in writing.
- 6.4 We may require you to verify your identity before we grant any of the abovementioned requests.
- 6.5 We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- 6.6 We will make reasonable endeavours to protect your information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or non-authorised disclosure.
7. Sensitive Information
- 7.1 We will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information (for example racial or ethnic origin, political or trade association membership) except with your express consent or in the circumstances permitted in the Australian Privacy legislation.
- 7.2 In circumstances where we do collect sensitive information, we may collect this information for marketing purposes or to help us improve our services to better meet the needs of our customers.
8. More on Privacy
8.1 You can obtain further information about privacy in Australia and the protection of your personal information on the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website www.privacy.gov.au
- Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any concerns over the way we manage your personal information, or if you do not wish to receive any future communications from us.
Adelaide Home Improvements 26-28 Surrey Road
Keswick SA 5035
Phone: 08 8297 9588
While all reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of this site and all particulars contained herein are believed to be correct, interested parties must rely solely upon their own enquiries. Adelaide Home Improvements accepts no responsibility for any loss, cost or expense arising from information on this site. All the information on this site is subject to change without notice and Adelaide Home Improvements cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information.
This site may also contain information of, or links to other parties. Their opinions are not necessarily those of Adelaide Home Improvements. The presence of any link or information of other parties should not be construed as an endorsement of those parties or the accuracy of their information.